Strawberry Reishi Rose Moon Milk PopsiclesSkip to Recipe
Looking for a delicious treat to cool off in the seasonal heat? Look no further than these Strawberry Reishi Rose Moon Milk popsicles! These popsicles are luscious, cooling, and have a variety of herbal benefits. Children, adults, and everyone in between will adore these wonderful treats.
If you’ve tried one of my moon milk recipes before, you know how calming and nourishing moon milk can be. During the summer months, I find it challenging to drink a warm beverage, especially during the day. That’s why I came up with these moon milk popsicles. Imagine getting all the benefits of moon milk, except in popsicle form!
Benefits of Moon Milk Popsicles
Moon Milk originated from Ayurvedic medicine, one of the oldest traditional forms of medicine in the world. They are a wonderful way to give your body beneficial herbs and adaptogens. These moon milk popsicles are a delicious way to give back to your body during the warm summer days. Let’s run through a few of the ingredients and benefits.
Coconut milk is an excellent base for moon milk popsicles. It doesn’t have any additives and when frozen, makes the popsicles come out smooth and delicious.
Nothing is more delicious than strawberries in the summertime! Strawberries naturally add the perfect hint of flavor, while including vitamins and minerals your body will thank you for.
Reishi is a powerful adaptogen with a host of benefits. Known for its heart medicine, Reishi soothes the heart space and supports the nervous system.
Rose Petals and Powder
This traditional adaptogen has been used in Moon Milks for centuries. Ashwaganadha is known to help reduce stress and anxiety. Perfect for a relaxing summer day and in-moon milk!
Cardamom & Cinnamon
Both of these are warming spices, with the intention of grounding. When frozen into the moon milk popsicle these spices focus on grounding our bodies and coming back to the center. Both spices are delicious as well and complement the strawberries.
Creating the Moon Milk Popsicle Recipe
Honestly, this recipe couldn’t be any easier! Once you have all the ingredients measured out, you simply just add all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and pour the mixture into your favorite popsicle mold! We love to use this one.
More Strawberry, Moon Milk & Popsicle Recipes on the blog
- Peaches & Cream Kefir Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade w/ Schisandra Berries
- Strawberry Coconut Kefir Smoothie Recipe
- Rhubarb Strawberry Ginger Smoothie
- Iced Oatstraw Tulsi Rose Moon Milk
- 13.5 ounces of coconut milk (1 can of coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of rose powder
- 1 tablespoon of rose petals
- 1 teaspoon of reishi mushroom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- stevia or sweetener or choice to taste
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours to overnight.