March, 16th 2018 · Stephanie Mary
shamrock coconut butter chocolate fudge (vegan, keto, & sugar-free)Skip to Recipe
hamrock coconut butter chocolate fudge (vegan, keto, & sugar-free) are SO much fun to make & EAT! This fudge is the easiest to make and super friendly for you to make with your kids, family or friends. Chocolate and mint are definitely one of my favorite combinations and then you throw the coconut butter in the mix. GAME OVER!
Seriously they are so smooth and creamy with added health benefits with peppermint oil and spirulina for the natural green coloring. I hope you make these all year round and enjoy them to the fullest.
Health benefits of Peppermint:
- Improves Digestion: Peppermint oil can relax the smooth muscles of the GI tract, which is why it is so commonly a component of over-the-counter medications.
- Dental Care: Peppermint oil, due to its antiseptic properties, is very useful in dental care. It also eliminates bad breath and helps teeth and gums fight off hazardous germs.
- Relieves Headaches: Inhaling peppermint oil can eliminate the effects of nausea and motion sickness, simply because of its relaxing and soothing effects. Its cooling and anti-inflammatory properties are part of the reason why it is so successful at relieving headache symptoms, and it is even used to reduce the pain of migraines in certain patients within 15 minutes of topical application.
- Reduces Stress: Like most other essential oils, peppermint is able to provide relief from stress, depression, and mental exhaustion due to its refreshing nature. It is also effective against anxiety and restlessness.
- Boosts Immunity: Peppermint oil is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, which is why it is used in so many alternative treatments.
(information directly sourced from https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-peppermint-oil.html)
shamrock coconut butter chocolate fudge (vegan, keto, & sugar-free) notes:
- You can use any type of sweetener if you don’t have raw monk fruit, for example, stevia, honey or maple syrup.
- I used this silicone mold from Amazon for the shamrock molds.