Rose Cardamom Almond Moon Milk (CBD option, vegan, keto, body ecology) is warming, cozy and nourishing milk that is so easy to whip up. I love to make it on nights or days when I just want to relax with a good book or right before the moon rituals. I know a lot of feeling so much especially during a full moon or new moon. Whatever is going on is almost amplifies. Do you feel that way too? All of you over empaths or HSP can probably relate.
Cardamom is one of the most grounding and warming spices out there, and also so so delicious which when all the energy is orbiting around us the best thing we can do is turn inward. If there is a lot of change going on, your monkey mind is going bananas with all the thoughts, plan, worries or fear this is the drink for you. Even if you just want a drink to bliss out on, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make this baby.
Rose Cardamom Almond Moon Milk (CBD option, vegan, keto, body ecology) notes:
- Feel free to use any milk that you enjoy, my favorites are coconut milk, almond or pumpkin seed milk
- You can also use any sweetener of your choice, for example, honey or maple syrup. If you are body ecology stick to the raw monk fruit extract or the maple syrup.
- *I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee
- Warm milk gently in a small pan on the stove, heat until you get to your temperature of choice.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom and following ingredients (except the rose petals_ with a milk frother or blender.
- Top with rose petals let steep for a minute or two if you wish to get the rose fragrance stronger.