Rose Caramel Filled Chocolate Truffles (vegan, paleo, & refined sugar-free)
What You Will Need
Rose caramel filling:
- 18-20 organic dates
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of maca
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of rose powder
- 1 pinch of pink sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups of Pascha 100% Chocolate Chips (or any of their chocolate chips if you want them already sweetened)
- 1 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit 50% extract (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- in a double boiler, start to melt your chocolate and add in the raw monk fruit – add more sweetener if desired.
- now carefully spoon the melted chocolate into your silicone truffle molds, use a silicone brush or your fingers to distribute the chocolate evenly within the mold.
- place into the freezer until solid.
- make your caramel filling by placing all the ingredients except chocolate until a food processor.
- pulse on high for 1-4 minutes adds more lemon juice or coconut oil if it is too thick, you will know it’s complete when the mix is sticking together and will look just like caramel.
- now take out the silicone molds from the freezer and spoon the caramel into the molds – again be very careful.
- once the caramel fills ALMOST to the top of the mold, fill the rest of the room with more melted chocolate.
- place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until completely solid. if the chocolate starts to crack when popping out the chocolates it is too soon, so put them back into the freezer a little longer.
- store in the freezer for 1-3 months (if they last that long) ENJOY! xo