Rose Caramel Filled Chocolate Truffles (vegan, paleo, & refined sugar-free)Originally published on May, 9th 2018. Last updated on November 10th, 2019 Skip to Recipe
Rose caramel filled chocolate truffles (vegan, paleo, & refined sugar-free) it’s mother’s day! and I have been waiting sooo long to make these for the Moms in my life. The caramel is 100% vegan, paleo, delicious and so easy to whip up. The rose dust gives the caramel just the right hint of a delicate taste of rose.
I believe all the women in our lives deserve a special treat so why not impress them by making them a fancy caramel filled chocolate truffle? It really amazes me as I get older the women I know who work and have kids. I know that sounds so simple to say but in all honestly just being an adult is a hand full. The women I work with who juggle getting their whole family? and here I am jumping on the toll road just to save myself a few minutes of time to just get myself to work.
So for all you Momma’s out there, I give you all the shoutouts. Let’s be real the men and Father’s deserve shoutouts too. My passion is to come up with simple recipes that you can whip up for your family and friends that are healthy and good for you.
This truffle is fully refined sugar-free which I love to make for my loved ones so they can see they don’t need the processed chocolates and candies or really to see there are other options out there. Remember chocolate and cacao are considered superfoods in my book. 😀
rose caramel filled chocolate truffles (vegan, paleo, & refined sugar-free) notes:
- Feel feel to use any of the Pascha Chocolate’s as they are absolutely the top of the line when it comes to quality, fair trade, and source.
- This post is sponsored by Pascha Chocolate. All recipes, photos, and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting sponsored content so we can keep doing the work we love to do. xo
- I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee
Rose caramel filling:
- 18-20 organic dates
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of maca
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of rose powder
- 1 pinch of pink sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups of Pascha 100% Chocolate Chips (or any of their chocolate chips if you want them already sweetened)
- 1 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit 50% extract (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- in a double boiler, start to melt your chocolate and add in the raw monk fruit – add more sweetener if desired.
- now carefully spoon the melted chocolate into your silicone truffle molds, use a silicone brush or your fingers to distribute the chocolate evenly within the mold.
- place into the freezer until solid.
- make your caramel filling by placing all the ingredients except chocolate until a food processor.
- pulse on high for 1-4 minutes adds more lemon juice or coconut oil if it is too thick, you will know it’s complete when the mix is sticking together and will look just like caramel.
- now take out the silicone molds from the freezer and spoon the caramel into the molds – again be very careful.
- once the caramel fills ALMOST to the top of the mold, fill the rest of the room with more melted chocolate.
- place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until completely solid. if the chocolate starts to crack when popping out the chocolates it is too soon, so put them back into the freezer a little longer.
- store in the freezer for 1-3 months (if they last that long) ENJOY! xo