Rose Latte with Adaptogenic HerbsSkip to Recipe
Rose Latte with Adaptogenic Herbs is the perfect way to romance yourself or your lover. This drink is packed with healthy adaptogens and delicious flavor. Add in the aphrodisiac and heart-opening qualities from the cacao Rasa blend and this latte transforms into pure magic!
Interested in a calming drink for the evening? Try this Calming Moon Milk Recipe.
A Rose Latte For the One You Love
Dan, my love is the most obsessed with coffee, so now I feel like I have a routine besides matcha to go to. This recipe is floral, frothy, coffee-like, and has magical calming abilities. A perfect way to start the morning with someone you love!
I adore Rasa’s blends of coffee. I want to state I am not getting paid to praise Rasa, it’s truly coming from the heart. However, their coffee blends are amazing! They are, healthy and loaded with adaptogens, plus have a super delicious flavor.
About Adaptogenic Herbs
I get a lot of questions regarding adaptogens like, “I want to start using them, where do I begin?” Or “Dannng, these are expensive and there are so many, what do I do?”.
Adaptogens are known for helping to adapt to all of life’s stressors and also boost immunity. Adaptogenic herbs have also been shown to help focus, reduce depression and anxiety, and give a sense of calm.
Adaptogens Included in RASA and Their Benefits
It’s easy to feel intimidated on where to start with adaptogens, but don’t fret! It is recommended to take adaptogens regularly to get the full effect and Rasa provides an easy solution.
That’s where the beauty of Rasa’s Coffee blend comes in! All the main adaptogens are included in the blends and it is super easy to make! Here are some of the amazing and magical adaptogens and their benefits you will find in this blend:
- Ashwagandha – an ancient medicinal herb, can reduce blood sugars, anti-cancer properties, may help reduce, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Burdock – can improve your immune system, lower blood pressure, heal a damaged liver, and even prevent or treat cancer.
- Chaga – reduces inflammation, boosts the immune system, enhances liver health, and fights viruses. In addition, some proponents claim that chaga has anti-tumor activity and can help treat and/or prevent some forms of cancer.
- Chicory – Chicory root is a good source of inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that has been linked to increased weight loss and improved gut health.
- Dandelion – is known for aiding and cleansing the liver, and immune booster.
- Reishi – enhances immune function through its effects on white blood cells, which help fight infection and cancer. This may occur primarily in those who are ill, as mixed results have been seen in those who are healthy.
- facts sourced from https://www.healthline.com
Rose Coffee to For Daily Adaptogens
This rose latte recipe is a perfect way to begin a health journey that includes adaptogens. You can add it right to your daily coffee ritual or possibly even REPLACE regular coffee with a Rasa blend (don’t tell Dan, my love, he’s a coffee enthusiast but he LOVES Rasa).
Once you get daily adaptogens you will start feeling the positive benefits right away. The best part about these blends is you don’t have to buy a million separate jars of adaptogens, or if you are like me and love to travel, you don’t have to bring a million jars of adaptogens!
I consume a lot of warming herbs for my own health process. Rasa contains these as well, allowing me to also join in on the morning ritual of a warm drink. I still love my morning Matcha but have really enjoyed my Rasa-based lattes in the morning.
About Rose Latte Ingredients
Collagen Peptides – Collagen peptides are an all-natural ingredient that adds health benefits to this rose coffee. Feel free to swap out for the vegan version or the water-soluble collagen powder of your choice!
Rose Buds – Dried roses have enhanced the lives of many people with their aromatic qualities. They also have healthful properties and benefits including stress relief, and act as a natural aphrodisiac!
Stevia Extract – Stevia is a plant that sweetens naturally and works wonderfully for anyone avoiding sugar or a blood sugar spike. Made into a liquid extract, stevia is perfect for adding a light sweetness to drinks. For this recipe, you can substitute stevia for any liquid sweetener of your choice.
How to Use Rose Latte & Benefits
This rose latte with adaptogenic herbs turns out to be a delicious, frothy, uplifting, and calming drink perfect to start your day. With its delicious floral and awakening flavor, you will love every sip!
Drink with a loved one (including and especially yourself!) to feel the benefits of this herbal love rose coffee. I like to take some space in the morning for being intentional, slow, and mindful. Extend these practices to yourself always, and also to those you love!
Here are more adaptogenic recipes you might enjoy!
- Adaptogenic Mocha Smoothie
- Rose Gold Adaptogenic Rejuvenation Latte
- Adaptogenic Cold Brew Coffee Coconut Ice Cream
- Adaptogenic Holiday Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of RASA
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1-2 scoops of collagen peptides
- 1-2 drops of stevia or maple syrup (to taste)
- a pinch of cardamom
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon of rose petals, or rose buds
- Heat water until boiling.
- Add 2 tablespoons of RASA to a french press, pour water over, and cover.
- Steep RASA for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain RASA into a blender, add in coconut butter, coconut milk, collagen peptides, stevia, cardamom, cinnamon, & vanilla bean powder.
- Cover and blend.
- Sprinkle rose petals and rosebuds on top!