Roasted Cauliflower Garlic Hummus
What You Will Need
- 1 medium to large head of organic cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to be 425 degrees.
- Chop, & wash Cauliflower.
- Roast cauliflower & garlic cloves for 20 minutes, flip and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until fully smooth and creamy.
- Add extra lemon juice, and avocado oil on top if desired.