Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology)
What You Will Need
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup of organic pumpkin puree (you can use canned or homemade roasted pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of vegan cream cheese (i used kite hill vegan cream cheese)
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of golden flax with 6 tablespoons of water)
- pinch of pink sea salt
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- Sweetener ratio will depend on what sweetener you are using, you can also use Raw Monk Fruit. I recommend sweetening to your own taste buds.
- Set your oven at 350 degrees.
- Make your flax egg by mixing 2 tablespoons of ground golden flax with 6 tablespoons of water and let sit for 10-20 minutes while you prepare everything else.
- Mix all the other ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large bowl and mix with a hand or stand mixer until well combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chip cookies by hand.
- Form a ball with hands or a cookie scoop onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. This one is my favorite cookie scoop to use.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden. Cool your cookies & enjoy xo.