September, 21st 2018 · Stephanie Mary
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology)Skip to Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology) are the most fluffy and delicious cookies you will ever make. I made these cookies for a get together with friends and they were a hit! I’ve been craving all the things pumpkin as soon as September started. Or if I am being real, even in August I have been counting down the days to when the scent of fall and pumpkin spices will be drifting through the air.
I can’t wait to be back in my kitchen to make another batch when we return from traveling. The pumpkin and pumpkin spices bring out the best in the cookies. They remind me of the tops of a muffin. When you bite into them they are soft and gooey.
The best part is pumpkin is SO good for you, and your health and gut. Pumpkin is very healing for your stomach lining, curing slow digestion, mineral and nutrients deficiency as it is high in magnesium. Pumpkin is also so good for your skin, and overall health. The benefits could go on forever, but I just wanted to touch on a few of the most common on this post.
Also, don’t you love how the cookie above looks like a smiley face? 😉 To keep this recipe keto and sugar-free I used Pascha 100% dark chocolate chip, which is my go-to for all recipes. This post is totally not sponsored but I do love to give them a shout out for their amazing product. I also want to explore making these cookies without them just to change it up. You could also add in pecans or white chocolate chips if that is calling your name.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology) notes:
- If you are not sugar-free, or keto, feel free to use maple syrup for this recipe.
- I adapted this cookie recipe from our the best chocolate chip cookie recipe that is also on the blog and a huge hit from all of you lovelies.
- If you are body ecology and can’t tolerate chocolate, omit them and these are very friendly for all stages in my experience but listen to your body if you are still sensitive to digesting baked goods.
- If you are not dairy-free feel free to use real cream cheese or any cream cheese that you prefer.
- I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee.