Probiotic Rich Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Body Ecology EcoBloom*
- 1/2 Body Ecology Veggie Culture Starter Packet*
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- pinch of sea salt
- You only have to add this if you are fermenting, even then it will work without the EcoBloom, but it adds a prebiotic to the dressing.
You can also use any well-sourced chicory root powder that you prefer if you don’t have Body Ecology EcoBloom on hand.
- You don’t HAVE to add the Body Ecology Veggie Culture Starter Packet but if you want the added probiotics or on The Body Ecology Diet,
I highly recommend it as coconut milk on its own is very sweet. If you aren’t on Body Ecology, I still personally love any excuse to ferment to get the added flavor and probiotics.
- The day before you want to make this, pour the coconut milk into a mason jar, add in the Body Ecology EcoBloom & Vegetable Starter Packet.
- Place in a warm place overnight 12-24 hours should do the trick. I recommend any temperature between 75-85 degrees.
- You will know when it is done, it will taste similar to sour cream.
- Place all ingredients and the fermented coconut milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in a mason jar to store in the fridge to cool if desired.