peanut butter drizzle x brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)Skip to Recipe
Happy Sunday everyone! last week my dear friend asked me to make her peanut butter brownies. which led me to all week thinking about and researching the perfect recipe for her. With my boyfriend, brother and dad in the living room playing board games as the expert taste testers I was able to make this batch.
This recipe calls for a 9in by 13in brownie pan which is large enough to make around 40 “just-the-right-size” brownies altogether.
On top of the recipe and dessert orders, I’ve been on my own sugar-free journey due to some health-related symptoms from myself and loved ones. Therefore my goal is to continue making recipes that everyone can enjoy. DISCLAIMER: You do NOT have to tell everyone these are all the allergies and sugar-free. My teenage brother who won’t even go near a piece of dark chocolate LOVED these. Therefore, I hope these inspire you to make them as well as they are great for all occasions. Much love to you and your baking adventures.
*I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee.
- food processor or kitchen-aid
- brownie pan
- 1 Cup organic coconut oil
- 2 Cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Cup cassava flour (I used otto’s cassava flour)
- 1.5 Cups raw cacao powder
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Teaspoons baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla stevia (i used the sweet drops brand)
- 1 Cup organic peanut butter (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 1/4 Cup raw honey or raw monk fruit sweetner (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 4 Teaspoons Moondeli’s Energy Tonic: Maca Rhodiola Astragalus powder (for peanut butter drizzle)
dump all of your ingredients into a kitchen-aid, bowl with a kitchen-aid, or a high-speed blender. blend or whisk until smooth.
(pro-tip: make sure coconut oil is liquid beforehand.)
- whisk until smooth.
- pour batter into pan.
spray pan with oil of choice – i used avocado oil. place parchment paper down and pour your brownie batter into the pan.
set your oven to 350 degrees – (really you can add this to step 1)
bake for 30-40 minutes. poke the middle of the brownies with a fork or toothpick – if it comes out clean your brownies are ready.
sprinkle with powered raw monk fruit if you just want a classic brownie recipe – call it a day & dig in. 🙂
IF you want the peanut butter drizzle move to the next step – (completely optional)
- optional (make peanut drizzle)
in food processor add in your peanut butter, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup honey or raw monk fruit (with pinch of sea salt) and blend until smooth.
with fork DRIZZLE all over your brownies until desired taste. 😀