Minty Mocha Coconut Butter Cups
8 giant coconut butter cups
What You Will Need
- 3 cups of 100% Dark Chocolate Chips or any Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups of coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of stevia OR 1/4 cup maple syrup add more to taste if needed
- 1 tablespoon of Cacao RASA blend (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 1-2 drops of peppermint oil OR extract
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina (optional for green color)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder OR vanilla extract
- Steep 1 tablespoons of Cacao RASA in 1/4 cups of filtered water.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (or a pyrex bowl over a pan with boiling water)
- Pour the melted chocolate chips and sweetener into muffin cups with parchment paper cups.
- Melt coconut butter in a new clean double boiler, add in the steeped RASA herbal liquid, spirulina, and mint extract, into the pan.
- Pour the coconut butter & coffee mix over the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over the coconut butter.
- Put the pan into the fridge or freezer overnight or for 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy when they are completely solid!