mini avocado grasshopper pies (sugar-free, keto, vegan, paleo, & body ecology)
12 Mini Pies
What You Will Need
- muffin silicone molds
dark chocolate base:
- 6 Ounces 100% pascha dark chocolate
- 1 Teaspoon Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Extract 50% (20% with promo MYTINYLAGUNA)
minty avocado pie filling:
- 3-4 ripe avocados
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup Lakanto Golden Raw Monk Fruit Extract (20% with promo MYTINYLAGUNA)
- 4 drops of vanilla creme stevia
- 6 drops peppermint oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon spiriluna (optional for more of a green color)
- put your chocolate in a double broiler until melted add in your sweetener of choice. feel free to add more to taste if needed.
- pour your chocolate into your muffin tins make sure to fill the bottem and sides completely if you want to resemble a pie.put in fridge to harden while you make your pie filling.
- in a food processor mix your avocado ingredients until smooth – taste it to see if you like how sweet it is – add in more of your sweetener to taste if you want more.
- now it’s time for the fun part i used an scooper and added about 3 tablespoons until the cups were fill than i took a fork and mixed in with the chocolate to get a swirl effect.
- put them in the fridge for 2 hours or the freezer for 1-2 hours just enough for the outer chocolate to harder and the middle to still remain nice and soft. 🙂 enjoy!