lemon creme glazed blueberry muffin donuts (vegan, keto, & paleo)
What You Will Need
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 flax eggs (3 tablespoons of flax & 9 tablespoons of water)
- 3/4 cup wild blueberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.3 cup of ghee or coconut oil
- 2-4 vanilla creme stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon raw monk fruit extract
- 1/2 baking powder
Lemon Creme Glaze:
- 1 container of vegan cream cheese (i used kite hill plain)
- 2 drops of essential lemon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of e3live blue majik
- sprinkled with edible lavender flowers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and make your flax egg (this needs to sit for 5-10 minutes to “gel”).
- Grease your donuts pan with ghee or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix in your dry ingredients, almond flour, baking powder and raw monk fruit.
- Mix in the butter (or coconut oil), almond milk, flax eggs, and vanilla stevia. Add in the blueberries last.
- Put the batter into your donut pan, and bake for about 18-20 minutes until nice and golden.
- Make your frosting by mixing the vegan cream cheese, lemon oil together, and last but not least your blue majik powder.
- & ENJOY!