Lavender Blueberry Moon Milk (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology)Originally published on August, 25th 2018. Last updated on September 24th, 2019 Skip to Recipe
Lavender Blueberry Moon Milk (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology) is the ideal remedy for a full moon, new moon, or just a pick up for me for any rainy day. Metaphorical speaking or physically speaking. I’ve been looking forward to this weekend all week long. To get into the kitchen and create. I’ve had a huge list of recipes just waiting to be brought to life.
So far I’ve gotten about 1 and 1/2 complete, and learning to go with the flow. Moon milk’s honestly help me with going with the flow. Driving into what is present. Making a ritual every moon cycle that just speaks to me. Nourishes the soul, mind and creative nature. All the important things.
We have been going through a major transition lately, yet it’s only at the decision process. Have you been there? You’ve made the decision which took about 6-8 months of ups and down. Mentally planning out all the logistics. Getting stuck wondering how everything is going to fall into place. I’ve heard many people are going through the same type of thing.
I trust that everything is falling into place and that everything is going to be okay. Counting our everyday blessings and being absolutely certain that we are being led in the perfect direction.
It’s a blueberry full moon this weekend. Hence the Lavender Berry Moon Milk. Lavender the magical ingredient to calm and soothe the nerves. (I don’t know about you but we can rarely sleep on a full moon.) Blueberry which is filled with antioxidants to nourish you.
Lavender Blueberry Moon Milk (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology) notes:
- If you can feel free to use honey or maple syrup to sweeten your moon milk.
- I used this Blueberry tea from Rishi. 🙂
- *I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup of blueberry rooibos herbal
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
- 1/4 teaspoon of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of berry powder
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- Steep your tea.
- Pour everything together in 1 or 2 cups.
- Mix in your sweetener.
- Sprinkle on your lavender and berry powder.