Homemade Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream
What You Will Need
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower lecithin*
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia*
- OR 1/2 cup of maple syrup*
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- Sunflower Lecithin Powder is optional, but I recommend using it has a natural emulsifier.
- Depending on the brand of your stevia you might need more to taste.
- Start with 1/2 a cup of maple syrup, add more if needed, typically when frozen desserts you need extra sweetener, as the sweetness gets diluted when frozen.
- Add in the coconut cream & coconut milk, sweetener, and other ingredients, until completely smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours if using an ice cream maker.
- Pour in a container and put in the freezer if not using an ice cream maker.
- If using an ice cream maker, take out the chilled mixture, and shake well.
- Pour the contents into the ice cream maker and wait until fully chilled.
- Enjoy right away!