Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream (vegan, paleo, keto & body ecology)
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 12 hours, or 24 hours. I’ll be honest I didn’t do this and I was fine.
- Once chilled, open the can and scoop the solid white coconut cream into the bowl. The coconut water will have settled at the bottom. Discard it or save it for another use.
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream on medium-high speed until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla, and whip again until combined.
Store the coconut whipped cream in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to use. (in the freezer for no longer than 30 minutes)
If using a canister:
- Take mix out of the freezer or fridge, and whip again.
- Carefully pour the mix into the canister.
- Put the lid on and attach the charger piece.
- Shake to mix, and press down on leverage.