Golden Pumpkin Spiced Moon Milk (vegan, keto, paleo, & body ecology)
1 moon milk
What You Will Need
- 1.5 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Sweetener 50% (use promo code MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off )
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree (optional if you don’t have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (I used Moodbeli’s Golden Turmeric mix)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cardamon
- a pinch of black pepper (helps with the absorption of the anti-inflammatory properties in the turmeric)
- Put your milk in a saucepan to warm to your desired temperature.
- Add all the ingredients (except sweetener) and mix using a milk frother or put into a blender to mix fully.
- Add your sweetener last, add half to see how you sweet you want your moon milk.