Golden Pumpkin Spiced Moon Milk (vegan, keto, paleo, & body ecology)Skip to Recipe
Golden Pumpkin Spiced Moon Milk (vegan, keto, paleo, & body ecology) is the perfect tonic for a full moon in the sky. Tonight is the harvest moon, which means it’s time to celebrate how far we have come. What are you ready to celebrate? Are you ready to harvest all of the hard work you have been doing? Change is the air over here, and I’ve seen it going on for everyone else too. It can be bittersweet, emotional, a time for letting go, in order to make room for the new harvest.
Letting go of fears of what is come and being open to the miracles to come and at hand. I’ve been practicing gratitude, grateful for even the small things, for having a job to go to, a healthy family, a loving and supportive boyfriend, the most loving friends. Our tiny home and kitchen, a roof over our heads, a space to many moon milk, a couple crystals, tarot cards, and a ritual to ground me. What about you? Comment below what are you thankful for?
Golden Pumpkin Spiced Moon Milk (vegan, keto, paleo, & body ecology)
this recipe is very simple in hopes no matter how much time you have after work, the gym, putting your kiddos to sleep that you can carve out 5 minutes of your time, pull out the ingredients from your fridge or cupboard and brew up a special treat just for you. <3
We are all reading everywhere what we love about fall, I’ll spare you my favorites things, but really who can’t get enough of pumpkin? I’m just in love, and can’t wait to make all the pumpkin everything, not to mention that is a powerhouse of minerals and nutrients. The spices in this recipe are warming and grounding, which is perfect for a full moon brew, or any fall night you just need to unwind, relax and let your intentions and potion do its magic. Read a book, close your eyes, say a prayer, journal or get cozy.
I’ll be getting cozy with a journal, my Many Moons book, and getting in a small ritual with lighting some candles, setting some intentions, doing the work of letting go of the things not serving me and letting the magic… well, do that magic. Oh and of course brewing up a cup of Moon Milk. I hope you will too. Take a photo and tag me on Instagram. 🙂 I promise it always makes my day. Also if you would like to make a Golden Milk Concoction please see this recipe. 🙂
- 1.5 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Sweetener 50% (use promo code MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off )
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree (optional if you don’t have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (I used Moodbeli’s Golden Turmeric mix)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cardamon
- a pinch of black pepper (helps with the absorption of the anti-inflammatory properties in the turmeric)
- Put your milk in a saucepan to warm to your desired temperature.
- Add all the ingredients (except sweetener) and mix using a milk frother or put into a blender to mix fully.
- Add your sweetener last, add half to see how you sweet you want your moon milk.