Flower Berry Moon Milk (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology)Originally published on August, 16th 2018. Last updated on September 25th, 2019 Skip to Recipe
Flower Berry Moon Milk (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology) is the most magical milk you may ever make. It will help calm & nourish you. This past full moon in Leo and Solar Eclipse was a wild one. Especially emotionally speaking, so I thought I would make an easy moon milk. I always find that they help bring me into balance and the bright colors & flowers are the best pick me up. This moon milk is very gentle and filled with berry powders.
It is only sweetened with stevia, so feel free to add any other sweetener of your choice. Chamomile is really star and healer of the show, with its powerful healing and nourishing properties.
Chamomile Tea Benefits:
- Fighting anxiety and depression
- Natural allergy fighter or hay fever
- Muscle spasms treatment
- PMS natural remedy and other menstrual disorders
- Insomnia Cure
- Skin disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Natural arthritis cure and rheumatic pain reliever
- Hemorrhoids home remedy
- Hormone Balance
- Emotional Trauma
Chamomile Benefits Sourced from https://draxe.com/chamomile-benefits/
I swear whenever I drink Chamomile it puts my mind and body at ease and I am ready to relax and snuggle into bed with a good book. Who could ask for anything more during a hectic time of their life? The flowers will help to nourish you, ground you and bring you back to life. The berries will provide you with all the antioxidants to protect and recharge you.
Have a Moon Milk ritual:
If you really want to you, you can make a whole ritual out of myself the moon milk. My personal ritual is to pull a couple tarot cards, burn a candle, light some palo santo, sage, journal, with some soothing tunes, and sip on my moon milk. It’s especially helpful on a full moon, new moon or when I just need to call back my own energy.
- 2 cups coconut or any plant-based milk you prefer
- 1 tablespoon of berry powder
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers
- 1 teaspoon of cornflower flowers
- pinch of stevia
- Place Milk, berry powder and sweetener into a blender or (use a cup and a milk frother to blend)
- Pour into your cup of choice
- Sprinkle on chamomile flowers and cornflowers
- Let steep for 5-10 minutes
- Strain flowers out if you wish