Everyday Adaptogenic Herbal Coffee LatteSkip to Recipe
Everyday Adaptogenic Herbal Coffee Latte is creamy, frothy, and delicious. Filled with calming adaptogens for anxiety, and other healing herbs, this drink is a perfect way to begin your day!
If you are new to adaptogens, you might wonder what they’re all about. Adaptogens are herbs that help your body deal with stress levels, gut health, adrenals, and more.
Try these sprouted hippie waffles to go with your everyday adaptogen coffee!
To make a delicious adaptogenic coffee to start your day, I love and recommend RASA Herbal Coffee Blends. They have 3 different blends, one Cacao Koffee blend, an Original Koffee blend, and a Dirty Coffee blend. The first two blends are completely caffeine-free, the Dirty blend has a bit of organic, fair-trade coffee mixed in.
Any one of these herbal adaptogen coffee blends would work perfectly with this recipe. I personally buy all three of the flavors in their bundle and pick between blends depending on how I feel that day.
I use the Cacao blend when I am craving hot chocolate with a little energy buzz. The RASA Original Herbal Koffee blend is great most days as I don’t need a lot of caffeine. I only drink the Dirty Coffee blend when I need the extra energy boost.
The Dirty Coffee blend has coffee mixed with adaptogens and has honestly changed my life, and my perspective on coffee altogether. I’ve always been too sensitive to enjoy coffee, which would cause heart palpations, anxiety, and major depression. The Dirty Coffee blend works well for me and I can drink it without issue.
Mix and match these blends for this adaptogenic coffee latte recipe to your liking. Just use one tablespoon each of two different blends.
Adaptogenic Coffee Benefits
It is important to add adaptogens to your routine, as it is crucial that you have an everyday relationship with them. Make sure you take the same ones daily in order to feel the benefits on your energy, stress, health, and wellness.
What I love about these adaptogenic coffee blends is that I don’t have to travel or carry around all of my jars of adaptogen powders with me. It’s all in one, and so easy to use.
What adaptogens and benefits are included in RASA?
- Ashwagandha – is an ancient medicinal herb that can reduce blood sugars, has anti-cancer properties, and may help reduce, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Burdock – can improve your immune system, lower blood pressure, heal a damaged liver, and even prevent or treat cancer.
- Chaga – reduces inflammation, boosts the immune system, enhances liver health, and fights viruses. In addition, some proponents claim that Chaga has anti-tumor activity and can help treat and/or prevent some forms of cancer.
- Chicory – Chicory root is a good source of inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that has been linked to increased weight loss and improved gut health.
- Cinnamon – lowers blood sugar levels, and is known to reduce heart disease.
- Codonopsis – awakens the spleen and lungs so that their natural energy is restored.
- Dandelion – is known for aiding and cleansing the liver, and boosting immunity.
- Eleuthero – increases endurance, reduces fatigue, boosts immunity, for overall longevity.
- He Shou Wu – promotes healthy aging and treats a variety of conditions, including diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Reishi – enhances immune function through its effects on white blood cells, which help fight infection and cancer. This may occur primarily in those who are ill. Those who are healthy have seen mixed results.
- Rhodiola – increases your body’s resistance to stress, allowing you to better cope during stressful times.
- Shatavari – helps you reap its antioxidant and immune-boosting benefits.
- facts sourced from https://www.healthline.com
- *I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee.
Everyday Adaptogenic Coffee Latte Ingredients
Coconut butter – adds a delicious flavor and depth to your drink with healthy fats and tons of vitamins. This ingredient is optional, you can omit it if you prefer.
Stevia – is a sweetener that you can add to taste, it has no sugar but works well for a little bit of sweetness! You can also add a little maple syrup if you want a little of both, or one or the other works too.
How to Make Everyday Adaptogenic Coffee Latte
First, heat your water to about 200-210 degrees, and pour whichever herbal coffee blend you are using into a french press. Pour the hot water over and cover, letting the adaptogen coffee steep for 5 minutes.
Try this drink iced! All you have to do is add ice and you have a perfect warm-weather calming herbal adaptogenic coffee for any time of day! Enjoy!
Try these other adaptogenic drinks to start your day!
- Adaptogenic Mocha Smoothie
- Rose Gold Adaptogenic Rejuvenation Latte
- Rose Latte with Adaptogenic Herbs
- Adaptogenic Hot Cocoa with Schisandra Berry
- 1.5 cups of boiling filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of any RASA Herbal Coffee blend (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides or vegan collagen booster
- 1-4 drops of vanilla stevia or more to taste
- OR maple syrup sweetener of choice
- Heat your water to around 200-210 degrees
Pour herbal coffee blend into a french press.
- Pour water over & cover
- Let steep for 5 minutes
- Add coconut butter, collagen peptides, cardamon & cinnamon to a blender
- Pour strained tea into your blender
- Cover and blend until smooth
- You can also make this iced, to do so, just add ice!