Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Butter Cups
12 pumpkin cups
What You Will Need
- 4 cups of 100% dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit 50% extract (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 1-4 drops of CBD oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of reishi (optional)
- pinch of pink sea salt.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler (add raw monk fruit or any sweetener of choice, also your CBD & reishi if you decide to add)
- Melt coconut butter in a double boiler (add raw monk fruit or any sweetener of choice.)
- Melt coconut oil with the pumpkin puree add pumpkin spice, & raw monk fruit extract or any sweetener to taste.
- Pour half of your sweetened chocolate mix into the pumpkin molds.
- Layer the coconut butter next.
- Gently place a dollop of your pumpkin mix into the middle.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle pink sea salt on top.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours before removing the chocolate out of your molds.
- Store in freezer for 2-3 months, store in the fridge for 1-3 days at most.