Dark Chocolate Coconut Covered Apples (vegan, paleo, keto & sugar-free)
6 chocolate covered apples
What You Will Need
White Coconut Butter layer:
- 1 cup of coconut milk powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 1 cup 100% Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 teaspoon Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Extract 50% (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- pinch of sea salt
6 small organic green apples I got mine from Imperfect Produce.
- Melt white coconut butter layer ingredients in a double boiler – set the mixture to the side and wait until it is room temperature in order to thicken- **this step is crucial in order for the batter to stick the to apple! if the batter is too liquidy add in more coconut milk powder, and make sure it isn’t too warm.
- After the first layer stick them in the fridge in order to set quickly.
- Melt the cranberry layer ingredients in a double boiler.
- Melt the chocolate layer in a separate double boiler.
- Take the apples out and drizzle with the cranberry, and finish off with the chocolate. (this step is really up to you, as you can add in any colors you want depending on what ingredients you have on hand – let yourself get creative here)