Coconut Yerba Mate Latte (vegan, paleo, keto, refined sugar-free) is the perfect magical latte for anyone who loves Yerba Mate or for anyone who is new to Yerba Mate. Yerba Matte lately has been replacing my Matcha Latte, and for a couple of reasons. I used to drink Yerba back in the day after reading about how it’s one of the only caffeine sources that does not steal from your adrenal bank. Therefore it doesn’t steal your energy, for example like coffee. Coffee will actually take your energy from the caffeine and leave you feeling depleted in the long run.
I have been exploring more options to switch up my morning routine while researching Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine. If you have ever been to an acupuncturist you know that they have you stick out your tongue to read what is going on in the body. After some research, it is known to help in coping with the warm and humid properties within the body, while aiding in digestion. Therefore I am really excited to change up my routine to Yerba Mate again. Yerba Mate won’t disturb the warm nature within the body so I highly recommend switching it up.
I am certain you will love how it tastes just as much as I do. 🙂 You can even get it dark roast to replace your coffee to reset your adrenals.
Coconut Yerba Mate Latte (vegan, paleo, keto, refined sugar-free) notes:
- If you can feel free to use honey or maple syrup to sweeten your yerba mate latte.
- I used Guayaki Traditional Organic Mate Tea but you can also use a nice dark roast Yerba Mate for a deeper flavor.
- *I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee
- Combine all your ingredients but the water in a large mug.
- Boil the water and pour over the ingredients in the mug.
- Stir and adjust the sweetness to taste.