Coconut Butter Creamy Candy Drop (vegan, sugar-free, keto, & paleo)Originally published on March, 3rd 2018. Last updated on July 14th, 2019 Skip to Recipe
Coconut Butter Creamy Candy Drop (vegan, sugar-free, keto, & paleo) these babies started out as a candy I made for when we went on a road time. For me, it is vital to bring along homemade sugar-free treats to enjoy while out and about. It’s still not common to go somewhere and find homemade sugar-free treats therefor I’ll make and bring my own.
While going to Big Sur I also made my own matcha to maintain my beloved daily matcha routine. We ended up dropping one of these candies into it for a creamer given it was hard to travel with fresh almond milk. Let me tell you something it now our absolute favorite additions to any of your daily coffee or tea drinks.
Let me be clear they are just as yummy straight out of the fridge or freezer.
Benefits of Coconut Butter:
1. Aids Weight Loss as it is a medium-chain-fatty acid & makes coconut butter a metabolism booster.
2. Boosts Immunity as it contains lauric acid which is a 12 carbon medium-chain length fatty acid.
3. Can Ward Off Viruses as coconut butter as many antibacterial characteristics.
4. Helps Prevent Diseases and can help prevent and treat diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, gallbladder disease, Crohn’s disease and even cancer.
5. Contains Beneficial Fiber as it is a high fiber food can help with eliminating and lower cholesterol.
6. Provides Iron as coconut butter provides 5 percent of the recommended daily value of iron.
(Benefits sourced from https://draxe.com/coconut-butter/)
Coconut Butter Creamy Candy Drop (vegan, sugar-free, keto, & paleo) notes:
- As always if you are not sugar-free and want to use a regular recipe feel free to use honey or any of your favorite sweetener.
- If you are using as a creamer for a drink make sure to blend or stir well until nice and creamy.
- I used these heart-shaped molds from Amazon.
*I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee
- 1 Cup organic coconut butter
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Extract 50% (20% with promo MYTINYLAGUNA)
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- combine all of the ingredients.
put all the ingredients into a double boiler on medium heat and stir until smooth or add all the ingredients into a food processor and mix until fully smooth you may have to stop and scrape off the sides a few times
- scoop the batter into molds
scoop the batter into molds and put in the fridge or freezer.
take out of the mold and enjoy! store in the fridge or freezer.