Chocolate Mint Iced Herbal Coffee
What You Will Need
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1.5 tablespoons of Cacao RASA Herbal Coffee
- 1 cups of coconut cream or coconut milk*
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder*
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract*
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- OR 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- You can use any thick plant-based or dairy milk of your preference.
- You can use vanilla extract if that is what you have on hand.
- You can use a couple of drops of peppermint oil as a substitute option.
- Heat up your water until it is boiling.
- Pour the water into a french press or anything you like to make coffee with your RASA blend of choice.
- Steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk your sweetener of choice and the vanilla, and peppermint into the prepared RASA.
- I prefer to put the RASA into the fridge to cool off if I’m making it an iced drink, but this is a personal choice!
- Pour the chilled RASA over the ice & milk.