Calendula Rose Herbal Salve
What You Will Need
- Emulsifier Blender
- OR a Kitchen-Aid Powered Whisk
Flower-Infused Oil Recipe:
Rest of ingredients for Calendula Herbal Salve:
- Make your Calendula Infused Olive Oil the day of a couple of weeks before making the salve.
- If needed here are the full instructions on how to make a Calendula Infused Olive Oil.
- Once you have your Calendula or any flower-infused oil.
- Place the finished oil and the beeswax into a double boiler, or a bowl over boiling water.
- Place the temperature on low to medium, until the beeswax starts to melt – this process will take at least a couple of minutes.
- Use an emulsifier blender or kitchen-aid powered whisk to blend the ingredients together.
- Pour the oils into your jars, gently place your rose right in the middle.
- Let them cool and harden at room temperature before putting the lids on.
- Put the lids on when they are complete.
- Store in a cool, place out of the sunshine.