Broccolini and Greens Frittata
- 1 tablespoon of Ghee or Avocado Oil
- 1-3 stalks of Broccolini
- 3-5 stalks of Swiss Chard or any Leafy Greens
- 1 cup or more of Leftover Protein
- 4-6 Organic Eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Full-Fat Coconut Milk (optional)*
- 1 teaspoon of Pink Sea Salt and Pepper
- 1-3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 chopped onions*
- You don’t have to add the full-fat coconut milk, but it will make it extra fluffy.
- You can also leave out the onions if you wish but it will add more flavor if you have them on hand.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet pour in your ghee or avocado oil to heat up about medium-high heat.
- Add in your garlic cloves and onions.
- Start to saute your vegetables, and protein of choice.
- While they are cooking add your eggs, full-fat coconut milk, sea salt, and pepper into a bowl or high-speed blender.
- Whisk or blend well.
- Pour blended mix into the cast iron pan.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes just enough time for the edges to set.
- Place the skillet into the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden, can broil the last two minutes to get really golden.
- Carefully take out of the oven to slice, and enjoy!