Blueberry Cacao Flaxseed Smoothie
What You Will Need
- 2 cups of organic blueberries (or organic frozen blueberries)
- 4 tablespoons of flaxseeds + one scoop of protein powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup almond, or coconut milk
- optional 1 teaspoon of spirulina
- Put in all the ingredients into the blender (except for the coconut oil.)
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Now stream in the melted coconut oil to emulsify.
- Put in the fridge for 20 minutes if you wish to set.
- Otherwise enjoy right away. 🙂