Blue Magik Coconut Yogurt Popsicles (vegan, keto, paleo & body ecology)Originally published on June, 4th 2018. Last updated on July 14th, 2019 Skip to Recipe
Blue Magik Coconut Yogurt Popsicles (vegan, keto, paleo & body ecology) is the perfect recipe not that the summer heat is in full force for most of us. With just a few simple ingredients you can have bright and vibrant popsicles to enjoy. Not to mention jam-packed with nutrients from the blue magik powder.
If you have been following along on my blog you know that I have used this product for the past 3-4 years. Think way back to my raw vegan days, but it’s one thing I just won’t give up due to first how beautiful the color is. Second because it’s filled to the brim with good for you benefits.
The Health Benefits Of Blue Spirulina:
- High Concentration of Protein, Vitamins & Trace Minerals, Antioxidants & EFA’s (literally EVERYTHING your body needs)
- Boosts and Regulates your Immune System
- Fights Inflammation
- Delivers Steady Energy & Improves Recovery Time
- Aids in Depression
- Assists with Weight Loss
- Benefits sourced from https://www.blenderbabes.com/articles/blender-babes-loves/e3live-superfood/health-benefits-why-you-should-buy-e3live-blue-green-algae-superfood/
I swear when I was a vegan this stuff saved my life with inflammation and how high the b12 nutrients are in the powder. I would mix with coconut water and just drink it, or put it into a smoothie. Now putting it into popsicles and finding every other way, if I had to pick just one superfood this baby would be it. It’s worth the investment – trust me. By the way, did you know that e3 live was really founders of spirulina? At least they are the first ones I ever knew of besides I know if I leave one supplement out of my routine this is the one I feel a major difference not taking.
It’s also a wonderful ingredient to use with kids, think making all the cookies, drinks, smoothies, cheese, literally all the things. Enjoy!
Blue Magik Coconut Yogurt Popsicles (vegan, keto, paleo & body ecology) notes:
- If you are sugar-free feel free to use any sweetener of your choice.
- My other favorite recipes using blue magik are my earth bites. 🙂
*I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee.
- 24 ounces of coconut yogurt (or almond or any yogurt you prefer will also work)
- 1 cup of coconut oil (warm until liquid)
- 3-4 scoops of e3live blue magik
- 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup (if keto or sugar-free use 1 teaspoon of raw monk fruit extract 50% use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 20 organic blueberries (optional) I bought mine from Imperfect Produce
- spoon your yogurt into the blender and start the blender at a slow speed.
- slowly start to pour the liquid coconut oil into the mix while increasing the speed.
- blend into smooth – using the coconut oil here will act as an emulsifier so the fat and ice don’t separate when it freezes.
- take out half of the batter and add the blue magik powder.
- in your popsicles molds add in half of your batter – it is up to you on if you want the white or blue first.
- halfway through before you put the second color add in 3-5 blueberries.
- add your second color until the mold is full.
- cover and freeze overnight.
- take out the next day and enjoy!