Banana Oat Muffins
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 cups sprouted oats*
- 2 eggs*
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia*
- 2 tablespoons plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- You can use almond flour if you wish, or oat flour if you don’t want to make these in a blender with whole oats, especially if you are keto.
- If vegan, you can sub out the eggs with two flax eggs (1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons of water = 1 egg)
- If you aren’t sugar-free you can use maple syrup, I would add 1/4 cup to start, add more to taste if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place overripe bananas into a high-speed blender, blend until fully smooth.
- Add in the eggs, oil, stevia, milk, coconut cream blend again until fully smooth.
- Add in the oats and rest of the ingredients blend on HIGH until fully smooth, this can take 1-2 minutes.
- Line a muffin pan with parchment paper muffin liners.
- Pour the banana bread mix into the holders.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Fully cool before you enjoy!
- Feel free to slather with butter, which is my personal favorite way. 🙂