Adaptogenic Cold Brew Coffee Coconut Ice Cream
What You Will Need
- 3 tablespoons of RASA Dirty Coffee Blend (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 1 can of Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 can of Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia OR 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 scoop of Sunflower Lecithin Powder*
- 1 pinch of Pink Sea Salt
Sunflower Lecithin Powder is optional, but I recommend using it has a natural emulsifier.
- Pour the RASA coffee blend and the light coconut milk together in a mason jar and put in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
- A day or two later take out the combo and strain out the herbs and coffee.
- I recommend using a nut milk bag for best results, use a double strainer or cheesecloth for a second option.
- Pour the strained goods into the blender, add in the coconut cream, sweetener, and other ingredients, until completely smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours if using an ice cream maker.
- Pour in a container and put in the freezer if not using an ice cream maker.
- If using an ice cream maker, take out the chilled mixture, and shake well.
- Pour the contents into the ice cream maker and wait until fully chilled.
- Enjoy right away!