Superfood Layered Chia Pudding (vegan, paleo, keto, & body ecology)
What You Will Need
- 2 cups of non-dairy milk, I used almond milk or I love using oat milk too
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- sweetener of choice to taste I use Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit Extract (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off) or maple syrup if you aren’t sugar-free
- 1 scoop of e3live Blue Majik
- 1 scoop of e3live BrainOn
- 1 capsule of e3live probiotics
- In two separate bowls split the ingredients for the milk and the chia seeds (1 cup of milk & 1 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Mix the batter on and off for the next 5 minutes while preparing any other ingredients you would like to add the pudding. I love adding on blueberries or any kind berries really.
- Once all of the milk is fully absorbed add the blue to one of the bowls and green to the other. Add in the probiotics to either of them.
- Now you can layer the colors to how you wish. I love to make this recipe into big batches for my breakfasts or snacks throughout the week too.