pumpkin seed butter chocolate cups (paleo, vegan, and keto)
What You Will Need
- small muffin cups
- 1/4 Cup pumpkin seed butter
- 4.6 Ounces 100% dark chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Lakanto Golden Raw Monk Fruit (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 12 drops of vanilla cream stevia
- 1-2 Tablespoon SunPotion’s Anandamide blend
- make or buy your pumpkin seed butter.
if you are making your pumpkin seed butter just blend about 2.5 cups of pumpkin seeds with a pinch of sea salt in a high-speed blender, it can take up to 30 minutes. Make sure you scrape the sides off the jar every couple of minutes.
- warm your chocolate
place chocolate in a double broiler until melted now fold in your raw monk fruit powder and drops of stevia.
- fill the muffin pan.
layer the muffin wrappers with chocolate, pumpkin seed butter and another layer of chocolate. You should get 10-12 cups out of this batch. Now freeze until ready to be eaten. 😀 Keep in freezer or fridge for 1-2 months.