Spring Detox Adaptogen Herbal Coffee Chia Pudding
What You Will Need
- 1.5 cups of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of any RASA herbal coffee blend (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of plant-based milk
- 40 drops of Anima Mundi Pure Vanilla Stevia Leaf Extract or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1 tablespoon of ground cacao nibs (optional)
- for extra herbal magic add in dried chamomile or nettle
- Heat filtering water to boiling.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of RASA and steep with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add in your extra dried herbs for more detox magic.
- Once done, pour herbal coffee blend into two separate jars.
- Pour in chia seeds one tablespoon at a time, keep stirring for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in your plant-based milk, and stir some more.
- Add in sweetener, and stir.
- Once chia pudding or plumped up you can enjoy.
- You can enjoy warm or cool.
- Store in fridge 2-3 nights if you want to prep ahead of time.