rose-dusted earl grey tea latte (vegan, body ecology, & keto)
What You Will Need
- 8 Ounces hot filtered water
- 1 Pique Earl Grey tea packet (or your own earl grey tea)
- 1 Teaspoon rose dust (rose powder)
- 2 Tablespoons Lakanto Golden Raw Monk Fruit (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 2-3 Tablespoons almond or pumpkin seed milk
- heat up your water
all you have to do is heat up your water to boiling and pour in your tea packet & 1 teaspoon of rose powder (these are just ground up rose petals) you can put in whole rose petals too. Let steep for a few minutes.
- Add the rest.
Now add in your almond milk it can be cold or hot, and last but not least add in your sweetner of choice. ENJOY