Rose-dusted earl grey tea latte is perfect for a nice overcast rainy day like it is here in Laguna or even if you are on your way to work on a winter day. Roses are known for their therapeutic benefits that are listed below.
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result, it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve a sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea, and gastroenteritis.
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation. [ding, ding, ding… the bells are going off!]
- It cleanses the liver and gallbladder and promotes bile flow.
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression, and fatigue.
(source link for information: http://www.vega-licious.com/therapeutic-benefits-of-roses-and-rose-teas/)
- Use any sweetener of choice I used raw monk fruit, but feel free to use stevia, honey, or coconut nectar.
- If you are sugar-free, keto, body ecology just use stevia or raw monk fruit.
- I love to use Pique Tea Packets they are instant and easy to use and wonderfully sourced. I love them for on the go!
- A huge thank you to Pique Tea Crystals for sending me a bunch of your goodies - I'll definitely be posting more tea recipes.
*I will only recommend products I passionately believe in & want you to know that when I make a recommendation, I may receive a referral fee.
- 8 Ounces hot filtered water
- 1 Pique Earl Grey tea packet (or your own earl grey tea)
- 1 Teaspoon rose dust (rose powder)
- 2 Tablespoons Lakanto Golden Raw Monk Fruit (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 2-3 Tablespoons almond or pumpkin seed milk
- heat up your water
all you have to do is heat up your water to boiling and pour in your tea packet & 1 teaspoon of rose powder (these are just ground up rose petals) you can put in whole rose petals too. Let steep for a few minutes.
- Add the rest.
Now add in your almond milk it can be cold or hot, and last but not least add in your sweetner of choice. ENJOY