Reishi Mushroom Ramen Bowl
What You Will Need
- 2 cups of bone broth or mushroom vegetable broth
- 1 pack of miracle noodles or ramen noodles
- 2 soft boiled organic eggs
- 1 chopped carrot
- 2 tbsp of dried wakame soaked
- 1 inch of turmeric minced
- 1 inch of ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon of reishi mushroom blend
- 1 tablespoon of organic tamari
- 1 scallion chopped to garnish
- a sprinkle of gomasio seaweed seasoning
- red pepper seasoning to garnish
- dried cornflower to garnish (I use Mountain Rose Herbs)
- In a stovetop pan start to heat up ginger, turmeric, garlic cloves, and carrots until softened.
- Separately make poached or soft boiled eggs.
- When the garlic, ginger & turmeric has softened pour in the broth.
- If you are making noodles, boil them in a separate pot until ready, if you are using miracle noodles just stain and set aside.
- Strain your soaked wakame, and pour hydrated broth into the broth.
- Pour in your reishi mushroom mix.
- Turn off heat for the broth, and pour into your serving bowl.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients to garnish.