Quinoa Pumpkin Pancakes (body ecology, vegan & gluten-free)
What You Will Need
- 1 cup White Quinoa soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2-4 tablespoons of Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lakanto Raw Monk Fruit 50% extract (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Ghee (or 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil if Vegan)
- Soak Quinoa overnight in purified water.
- The next day, drain and rinse the quinoa in a strainer.
- Place into your blender or food processor.
- Add in the washed quinoa, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar.
- If you need more liquid you can add a splash of almond milk until it is able to blend smoothly, but not too much because you still want them thick enough.
- Add the rest of the ingredients until fully smooth.
- Heat skillet.
- Add ghee or coconut oil to the skillet.
- Scoop out the batter in 1/2 cup measuring cup increments onto skillet.
- Wait for the pancakes to bubble, each side takes about 3-4 minutes, the middle will take a little longer.
- Flip and cook until desired texture.
- Top with desired toppings like chocolate chips, edible flowers, syrup or ghee.