ingredients for concoction:
- 1.5 Cups water
- .5 Cups turmeric powder
- 2 inches of fresh ginger – grated or minced
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 Teaspoons black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon cardamom
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil
To serve pumpkin golden milk:
- 1-2 cups Cup almond or coconut milk (or any milk you prefer)
- 1-2 spoonfuls of the pumpkin turmeric concoction
- 1-2 Tablespoon raw monk fruit (i used Lakanto brand)
- Prepare ginger & boil water/ginger puree.
Take your fresh ginger and peel off the skin than grate or mince your ginger into fine and small pieces. If you can save the juice that comes out. When done add into the hot water.
UPDATED PRO TIP*** if you have a food processor or blender – before boiling water I recommend peeling ginger and chopping THEN add the ginger into 1.5 cups of water and put into BLENDER & make puree – you will save LOADS of time & your ginger won’t get all thick and filled with clumps. (and the best part you won’t lose any fingers while you are grating your ginger.)
- Mix all ingredients
Now mix all the ingredients in the water with the ginger and stir for about 3-5 minutes until your concoction is thick.
Spoon your pumpkin spice golden concoction mix into your mason jar. Cool and seal your jar. Store in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks. We finish about 1 jar per week.