pudding - carob & coconut cream
What You Will Need
- food processor or high speed blender
- 2 organic avocados
- 4 Tablespoons organic carob or cacao powder
- 4 Tablespoons Lakanto Golden Raw Monk Fruit (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 2-4 Tablespoons almond or coconut milk (or any milk you prefer)
coconut cream ingredients
- 1 jar of coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered (use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
- make pudding
to make the pudding add all of the pudding ingredients into a blender or food processor. blend until it is fully creamy and pureed.
- make the whipped coconut cream.
To make the whippied coconut cream take your chilled coconut cream out of the fridge and scoop out the top thick cream that is on top of the jar. Discard the rest of the liquid.Place into a food processer, blender or kitchen-aid along with the Powdered Monk Fruit and vanilla.
Whip until fluffy and sweet.
- layer it up.
layer the pudding and cream or just make 4 small puddings with the carob/chocolate base with the whipped coconut cream on top. Store in fridge or enjoy right away. xo