- food processor or kitchen-aid
- brownie pan
- 1 Cup organic coconut oil
- 2 Cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Cup cassava flour (I used otto’s cassava flour)
- 1.5 Cups raw cacao powder
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Teaspoons baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla stevia (i used the sweet drops brand)
- 1 Cup organic peanut butter (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 1/4 Cup raw honey or raw monk fruit sweetner (for peanut butter drizzle)
- 4 Teaspoons Moondeli’s Energy Tonic: Maca Rhodiola Astragalus powder (for peanut butter drizzle)
dump all of your ingredients into a kitchen-aid, bowl with a kitchen-aid, or a high-speed blender. blend or whisk until smooth.
(pro-tip: make sure coconut oil is liquid beforehand.)
- whisk until smooth.
- pour batter into pan.
spray pan with oil of choice – i used avocado oil. place parchment paper down and pour your brownie batter into the pan.
set your oven to 350 degrees – (really you can add this to step 1)
bake for 30-40 minutes. poke the middle of the brownies with a fork or toothpick – if it comes out clean your brownies are ready.
sprinkle with powered raw monk fruit if you just want a classic brownie recipe – call it a day & dig in. 🙂
IF you want the peanut butter drizzle move to the next step – (completely optional)
- optional (make peanut drizzle)
in food processor add in your peanut butter, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup honey or raw monk fruit (with pinch of sea salt) and blend until smooth.
with fork DRIZZLE all over your brownies until desired taste. 😀