today I’m playing with my new raw nice powders for color – it’s always been one of my favorite things to make beautiful vibrant smoothie bowls – this one is my weekly go-to as it is low in sugar yet still delicious, beautiful and a blank white canvas to use any fruits you enjoy to decorate. let me know if you have any questions or feedback as I always love to hear it.
Things I added in:
- 1 packet frozen coconut (i use inner eco)
- 1.5 cups frozen organic cauliflower
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 Tablespoons raw monk fruit
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
- 2 Teaspoons Calming Adaptogen: Ashwagandha Ginger Moondeli powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla organic raw vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon blue magik (blue spirulina)
- 1 Teaspoon pitaya powder (rawnice)
- 1 teaspoon Teaspoon blackberry pea protein powder
- blend it up.
add in your frozen coconut, frozen cauliflower, coconut milk, raw monk fruit powder, protein powder, vanilla, and moondeli’s calming adaptogen powder and blend – if the mix is too frozen to blend add more coconut milk until it is still thick but blendable. blend until smooth.
leave out the colorful powders for the next step.
- separate the smoothie.
separate the smoothie into three parts. I used a bowl for the first color (blue spirulina) a mason jar for the second color (pitaya powder) and a 1 cup for the third color (blackberry pea protein). now using three different clean spoons blend the mixes into you have the desired color.
- make ART!
now it’s time to decorate – get as creative as you wish! xo I added chia seeds, edible flowers, and organic cacao nibs. let me know if you would like a tutorial for decorating and designing your own smoothie bowl xo. ENJOY!