summer sunshine//adaptogen//smoothie bowl
1 Smoothie Bowl
What You Will Need
- high-speed blender like a vitamix
- 1 packet of frozen pitaya
- 4 Ounces frozen coconut
- 1 Cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2-1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons raw monk fruit or more if needed for sweetness
- fresh ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ashwagandha/ginger from moondeli (superfood garnish)
- 1 Teaspoon blue spirulina (superfood garnish)
- 1 Teaspoon local bee pollen (superfood garnish)
- blend and decorate.
place ingredients 1-7 into the blender – add more almond milk if the mix is too frozen. pour into a bowl and top with your superfood garnishes. <3 get creative and have fun! take a photo and tag me @mytinylagunakitchen if you make it! I would love to see your creations!