jumping on the lunar eclipse season i wanted to make a simple smoothie bowl to help nourish and highlight your joy. if you are anything like me i’ve been feeling the full moon this past week and lunar and solar eclipse to the max – most people have been telling how much they haven’t been able to sleep. with the energy so intense here is a beautiful smoothie bowl filled with superfoods and adaptogens to ground you. what i love most about this recipe is how low in sugar it is but still leaves you feeling replenished. from my tiny laguna kitchen to yours – enjoy! xo
- 1 packet of frozen pitaya
- 4 Ounces frozen coconut
- 1 Cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2-1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons raw monk fruit or more if needed for sweetness
- fresh ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ashwagandha/ginger from moondeli (superfood garnish)
- 1 Teaspoon blue spirulina (superfood garnish)
- 1 Teaspoon local bee pollen (superfood garnish)
- blend and decorate.
place ingredients 1-7 into the blender – add more almond milk if the mix is too frozen. pour into a bowl and top with your superfood garnishes. <3 get creative and have fun! take a photo and tag me @mytinylagunakitchen if you make it! I would love to see your creations!