Coconut Butter Glazed Nutella Reishi Donuts
10 min minutes
60 min minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
What You Will Need
- 1 packet of Cocoa Coconut Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of reishi powder
- 1 cup of melted coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped sprouted pumpkin seeds (I used Go Raw)
- 2 tablespoons of rose dust (dried rose petals put through the food processor)
- Pour Cocoa Coconut Energy Bite Mix into the bowl.
- Add in your, hazelnut butter, coconut oil, and almond milk.
- Stir into well blended and doughy, if it is too dry add in a splash more of almond milk.
- Get a small donut mold, place plastic wrap over the mold.
- Add your donut dough into the mold.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Gently pull out the mix.
- Dip them in your melted coconut butter.
- Top with your favorite ingredients, or the ingredients listed above!