Blue Magik Coconut Yogurt Popsicles (vegan, keto, paleo & body ecology)
What You Will Need
- 24 ounces of coconut yogurt (or almond or any yogurt you prefer will also work)
- 1 cup of coconut oil (warm until liquid)
- 3-4 scoops of e3live blue magik
- 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup (if keto or sugar-free use 1 teaspoon of raw monk fruit extract 50% use MYTINYLAGUNA for 20% off)
- 20 organic blueberries (optional) I bought mine from Imperfect Produce
- spoon your yogurt into the blender and start the blender at a slow speed.
- slowly start to pour the liquid coconut oil into the mix while increasing the speed.
- blend into smooth – using the coconut oil here will act as an emulsifier so the fat and ice don’t separate when it freezes.
- take out half of the batter and add the blue magik powder.
- in your popsicles molds add in half of your batter – it is up to you on if you want the white or blue first.
- halfway through before you put the second color add in 3-5 blueberries.
- add your second color until the mold is full.
- cover and freeze overnight.
- take out the next day and enjoy!