- 1.5 Cups almonds (crust)
- 1 Cup organic cacao nibs (for crust)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean powder (for crust)
- lavender oil (for crust)
- of pink sea salt (for crust)
- 3 Tablespoons organic raw honey (for crust)
- organic peaches ripe with skin (for filling)
- 1 Cup melted cacao butter (for filing)
- 1/2 Cup raw monk fruit (for filling)
- pod of vanilla bean (deseeded – for filling)
- pinch of sea salt (for filling)
- 2 Tablespoons Bliss Booster: Cacao Maca Cayenne Powder (for filling)
- blueberries for decoration
- add crust ingredients into the food processor
Add cacao nibs, almonds, sea salt, honey, vanilla bean and 1 drop of lavender oil into food processor and pulse until the mixture sticks together easily.
Press into the pie dish and chill while you make the filling.
- blend filling.
blend all the peachy cream filling ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
note: make sure the cacao butter is melted this is where you will use your double boiler or a glass bowl placed into a pot of water boiling. once the cacao butter is fully melted add into the blender with room tempature peaches and ingredients. (this way you won’t have any seperation)
- pour it up…
pour the peachy cream filling over the crust and chill for at least 2 hours. decorate with berries, lavender flowers, edible flowers & lots ol’ love. enjoy and hope you truly feel blissed out. <3