This lavender peachy cream pie is my absolute FAVORITE summer dessert recipe. With ingredients varying from peach to cacao butter that unexpectedly marries perfectly together.
Adaptogen’s added in this pie were Bliss Booster: Cacao Maca Cayenne from Moondeli. Cacao is my everything literally some people live and breath coffee – I, on the other hand, live for the cacao bean. Anyways this pie is perfect for the summer picnic in the park or any party. Heck we just made in on a sunny Sunny afternoon. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we did.
- food processor
- high speed blender
- double boiler or glass pyrex
- a boiling pot of water.
- 1.5 Cups almonds (crust)
- 1 Cup organic cacao nibs (for crust)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean powder (for crust)
- lavender oil (for crust)
- of pink sea salt (for crust)
- 3 Tablespoons organic raw honey (for crust)
- organic peaches ripe with skin (for filling)
- 1 Cup melted cacao butter (for filing)
- 1/2 Cup raw monk fruit (for filling)
- pod of vanilla bean (deseeded – for filling)
- pinch of sea salt (for filling)
- 2 Tablespoons Bliss Booster: Cacao Maca Cayenne Powder (for filling)
- blueberries for decoration
- add crust ingredients into the food processor
Add cacao nibs, almonds, sea salt, honey, vanilla bean and 1 drop of lavender oil into food processor and pulse until the mixture sticks together easily.
Press into the pie dish and chill while you make the filling.
- blend filling.
blend all the peachy cream filling ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
note: make sure the cacao butter is melted this is where you will use your double boiler or a glass bowl placed into a pot of water boiling. once the cacao butter is fully melted add into the blender with room tempature peaches and ingredients. (this way you won’t have any seperation)
- pour it up…
pour the peachy cream filling over the crust and chill for at least 2 hours. decorate with berries, lavender flowers, edible flowers & lots ol’ love. enjoy and hope you truly feel blissed out. <3