The best chocolate chip cookies (vegan, keto, paleo, & gluten-free) are literally just like your classic chocolate chip cookies that you grew up eating. These cookies are super duper moist and crumbly all at the same time. Now I’m going to give you some good news. These are completely guilt-free, do you know why? Because chocolate chip cookies are good for your soul, and these cookies don’t have any sugar and they are made with good for you ingredients.
Whether it is still snowing by you or sunny, these cookies are ones to nourish your heart and remind you of the good ol’ days baking cookies with your Grandma or Mom. What was your favorite chocolate chip cookie growing up? Mine were the ones in the lunch line under the hot lamps haha. So embarrassing to admit but c’mon who didn’t love gooey melted chocolate chips in their cookies?
Now let me tell you a little about the process of making the cookies, first of all, they were SO much fun to make! But I am a perfectionist and I really wanted to make sure that you were still getting the best cookies for your time and effort.
So let’s make a promise together, shall we? you make the cookies, please and enjoy every single bite of them. Maybe even take a photo and tag me on Instagram so I can see your masterpieces.
- Protection from Disease-Causing Free Radicals.
- Potential Cancer Prevention.
- Improved Heart Health.
- Good for Overall Cholesterol Profile.
- Better Cognitive Function.
- Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Aid.
- Antioxidant-Rich Superfood.
- facts sourced from https://draxe.com/benefits-of-dark-chocolate/
the best chocolate chip cookies (vegan, keto, paleo, & gluten-free) notes:
- feel free to use any sweetener of choice if you are not fully sugar-free
- these are obviously good at any time of the year
- two cups almond flour
- two drops stevia vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon raw monk fruit (get 20% off with promo MYTINYLAGUNA)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- dash of cinnamon
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese (i used cream cheese)
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of golden flax with 6 tablespoons of water)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- pinch of pink sea salt
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- Set your oven at 350 degrees.
- Make your flax egg by mixing 2 tablespoons of ground golden flax with 6 tablespoons of water and let sit for 10-20 minutes while you prepare everything else.
- Mix all the other ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large bowl and mix with a hand or stand mixer until well combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chip cookies by hand.
- Form a ball with hands or a cookie scoop onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. This one is my favorite cookie scoop to use.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden. Cool your cookies & enjoy xo.